Hirundo Leather Repair Kit
is a handy and easy to use Kit that can repair any cracks, cuts, burns, and tears on leather and vinyl material surfaces. A variety of colors and grain papers are designed to match surrounding materials to blend repairs with existing vinyl or leather. A color matching guide helps to determine the correct color to match the damaged surface.
Easy to use: Repairs cracks, scratches, burns, cuts, rips, tears and holes in a few easy steps (the guide is included). No special skills needed.
Long-lasting and eco-friendly: The repair compounds are formulated to permanently bond to the leather while remaining naturally soft and flexible and no need to replace an expensive leather couch.
Match any colors: Seven colors of leather repair compound are included to make it possible to match any color simply by mixing the compounds together. Complete color matching instructions are included in the kit.
How to use:
- Prepare and clean the damaged area.
- Insert backing fabric.
- Choose grain paper.
- Fill the damage.
- Matching the color.
- Applying the color.
- Heat cure.
- Weight: 110g.
- Color: Black / Brown / Red / Yellow / Green / Blue / White.
- Scope Of Application: Car Leather Seats, Leather Sofas, Leather Clothes, Leather Shoes, etc (anything made with leather or vinyl).
- 1 x Leather.
- 3 x Grain Papers.
- 1 x Vinyl Adhesive.
- 1 x Mixing Spatula.
- 1 x Instruction Manual.
- 1 x Empty Mixing Cup.
- 1 x Heat Transfer Tool.
- 1 x Backing Fabric Piece.
- 7 x Heat Cure Repair Compounds.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long does a repair take?
Light scratches can be repaired in 30 minutes or less using one layer of the adhesive. For deep cuts or holes, more layers will be required and can take a few hours to dry.
How to match the color?
Using the 7 colors and the color match guide included in your kit, you can create any color shade you want.
Can you remove the adhesive if you put too much?
Yes. You can easily remove it before and after it dries.
- Do not swallow.
- Close container after each use.
- Wash thoroughly after handling
- Avoid eye contact. Do not get on skin or clothing.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed in the pictures.
- After step 6, leave the grain paper to dry for 24 hours. Using a hair dryer can speed up this process. Then, tear off the grain paper and the repair is finished.